Monday, December 14, 2009

Crap

So its looks like I gained another 2 pounds back this week. I am not shocked, based on things I didn't do. The rain porevented exercise alot, but as far as food I really didn't do too bad until the weekend. Date night with dinner and marble slab (we should have shared) breakfast at Chickfial with Davis, and popcorn with the girls. I'm not as discouraged as I was a caouple weeks ago because I got quality time with the 4 most important people to me. I still have to learn how not to involve food with everything and that has been a challenge. Also, I am kinda getting tired of dieting. I keep telling myself my granola bars are like candy bars but that has worn off a bit. Also, Chrsitmas coming and Annalee's birthday right around the corner have some food challenges ahead. So, pray for endurance people cause right now...it's hard to want to not eat whatever I want. On a positive note, I had to buy a new belt because the other one would no longer hold my pants up. It's very clear that mjen over 30 should not attempt the sag (you know if you try) but I was encouraged by that fact.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you Scott!!! Imagine the feeling of success as you make it through the Holidays!! Praying that the Lord would give you endurance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying too. God will give you the strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just a thought...even if your time with those you love involves food, you could do things that model good healthy habits for them whether it be in the choice of what you order off the Chic-fil-a menu, going to TCBY instead of Marble Slab or doing things with the kids that are active instead of food related.

    ReplyDelete